Sunday, March 6, 2011

picky, picky tooth fairy

So, Brooklyn fell about two weeks ago and smashed her mouth on the bathtub. Her mouth bled a little, but no teeth were loose. Well, I was talking to her this past week and noticed that one of her front teeth looked a little gray. I called the dentist and they said it was fine for now as long as there is no swelling. Well, she overheard my conversation with the dentist and talks all the time about her dead tooth and how she wants to take it out. Then she started talking about putting it under her pillow. Parker kindly informed her that the tooth fairy doesn't take dead, moldy teeth! After some assurance she is no longer worried about her dead tooth getting moldy.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is just toooo funny. I really needed a good laugh right at the time that I read this. I am sorry that she fell and (killed) hurt her tooth, but that does happen.
    Brooklyn needs to talk to her Aunt Wendy about dead teeth.

    ReplyDelete