Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brooklyn!!

Yes, the little firecracker of our family is three years old today. I sometimes wondered during the past three years if we would ever see this day. She was by far the hardest baby (with her acid reflux starting at 1 month and medication schedule for the next year and projectile vomiting and screaming for hours). It was definitely hard at times, but she is also so wonderful. She has a mind of her own, a great sense of humor and is so very independent. She is not afraid to try anything and wants to be turning 10 right now. I am glad those early years are past and that we have become friends now. She is potty trained, rides a bike can feed herself and dress herself. What more can a mother ask for? She also provides the spice in my life. I love her and am truly happy she is here with me.

1 comment:

  1. We love her too!!! Happy Birthday, Brooklyn!!!

    Love, Oma and Opa

    ReplyDelete